All questions and orders can be submitted by phone at: + 48 737-580-037 or by email at: email@example.com
All questions and orders can be submitted by phone at: + 48 737-580-037 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Execution of any order starts after we receive an order in a written form. The order should be sent at: email@example.com.
The properly prepared order should include the following data:
NOTE: This procedure applies only to typical, standard products, i.e. those in which the only modifications regard the colour of the heart, the colour of finishing elements and the door opening side. In the case of personalized products, i.e. made specifically at the client’s request, the exact dimensions must be given, as well as a deposit of 30% of the order value needs to be paid.
We accept the following methods of payment:
1. 1. Bank transfer to the account indicated:
IGNIF Piotr Mielańczuk
ul. Fińska 74
Bank account no.:
54 1950 0001 2006 6901 5829 0001
2. Payment in cash on delivery (collected by courier).
Before executing the prepayment by bank transfer, please wait for the phone call confirming that the order is ready for shipment.
1. Pallet – up to 120 x 80 cm
2. Cardboard box – at least one of the sides exceeds 60 cm
3. Cardboard box – none of the sides exceeds 60 cm
The costs of delivery depend on the dimensions and weight of the ordered product.
NOTE: The costs of international shipments are evaluated individually,
depending on the destination.
The exact costs of the shipment will be confirmed by our employee via phone call or e-mail immediately after receiving the order.
NOTE: In the case of purchasing products from different size or weight categories, and provided it is not possible to send all the items in one shipment, delivery costs will be calculated for each group separately.
It takes about 14 calendar days to complete an order. The execution period may be slightly modified, depending on the number of orders at a given time and the chosen form of payment.
Before the delivery of goods takes place, we contact the customer to determine a suitable delivery date. After the shipment is sent, the customer receives an e-mail confirmation. The confirmation includes the courier consignment number – please use this code to follow the delivery and check its status on the carrier’s website.
Our products are delivered by companies: DHL and FedEx (within the country) as well as DHL Raben and GLS (for international dispatches). A courier is obligated to deliver the order directly to the indicated premises only if the weight of the parcel does not exceed 30 kg. In case of heavier parcels, a courier will deliver them only to the building.
NOTE: For the final time of delivery, please add the time required to complete the order and the courier delivery period, i.e. for Poland – 24 hours for parcels and 48 hours for pallets, for EU – 3-5 working days for parcels and 3-7 working days for pallets.
What to do if the parcel is damaged?
After delivery, please check the condition of the product and its compliance with the original order within 7 days of its receipt (it is recommended to check the order immediately after signing the parcel receipt documents, in the presence of the courier).
In the event of any damage or non-compliance with the order, it is necessary to prepare a complaint protocol containing a brief description of the issue. In such case, please ask the courier for the protocol form.
NOTE: A properly completed protocol is a prerequisite for any potential claims. If the protocol is not drawn up in the presence of the courier delivering the parcel, or if the protocol has been incorrectly completed, IGNIF will not be liable for any damage suffered.
How can I return the damaged or faulty goods?
Our duty is to provide our customers with products free from defects, i.e. flaws that cannot be spotted straight after opening the package. However, if you receive a defective product, IGNIF as a producer is responsible to rectify the situation under the warranty for physical and legal defects. The defects may be reported within two years from the date of product delivery.
In order to notify IGNIF of a defect, the customer sends a completed complaint form to the e-mail address provided, as well as returns the product to:
IGNIF Piotr Mielańczuk
ul. Szczecińska 7-9
The e-mail with the attached complaint form should include the contact details as well as numbers or scans of documents that will enable identification of the concluded sales contract (e.g. receipt or invoice).
The complaint will be examined within 14 days from the receipt of the defective product. The customer will be informed of the result of examination via phone or e-mail.
Do I have the right to return the product?
In accordance with applicable law as well as regulations of our company, the customer has the right to return the purchased product within 14 days from the date of delivery. Return claims received after notice period specified will not be taken into consideration. In the case of returning goods that bear traces of usage (beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the product), the estimated reduction of value will be deducted from the final settlement. In order to execute the right to return the goods, please send them back to the address of our company at your own expense, together with completed return form.
NOTE: The products made to measure according to the client’s individual order are not returnable. A detailed definition of this type of product is given in our regulations.
Is the product I purchased covered by guarantee?
All goods sold by our company are covered by guarantee. This means that any product that is damaged before the expiry of the period indicated by our company, is subject to repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price of the product. The guarantee period depends on the type of a product and is specified in our catalogue and on the web sub-pages dedicated to specific products. The total costs of the repair under guarantee and the costs of the shipment are covered by our company.
NOTE: The guarantee does not cover the damage caused as a result of improper usage of the product, i.e. the usage not compliment with the instructions provided.
Publishing date: 23.05.2018 r.
Buyer – a natural person, a legal person or a legal person without corporate status,
Consumer – a natural person who concluded a contract with the Seller within the scope that is not directly related to the Consumer’s business or professional activity (pursuant to Article 221 of the Act of April 23, 1964 – Civil Code, Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16 item 93),
Regulations – these regulations, as available at: IGNIF.COM – Regulations,
Seller – Piotr Mielańczuk, conducting a business activity under the name of „IGNIF Piotr Mielańczuk” ” with the company seat based in Koszalin (75-430), ul. Fińska 74, entered into the Central Electronic Register and Information on Economic Activity, under the tax identification number NIP 669-241-95-04, which can be contacted at the address of the registered office indicated above, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 737-580-037.
Internet website –internet website available at: http://www.ignif.com, being the property of the Seller and presenting his offer.
1. To place an order, the Buyer should send an e-mail at: email@example.com, or contact the Seller by phone at: +48 737-580-037.
2. The Buyer specifies:
the product he is interested in;
detailed specification and expectations regarding the product, in accordance with the requirements described at IGNIF.COM – How to order;
contact e-mail address of the Buyer;
contact phone number of the Buyer;
data on the running business (company, registered office, tax identification number) – if the Buyer places an order as part of his business.
3. If the Buyer places an order by phone, the Seller will confirm the order by way of an e-mail sent to the address provided by the Buyer.
4. If the Buyer places an order by e-mail, the Seller will confirm the order by responding to that message.
5. Within a maximum time of 2 business days from receipt of the order, the Seller will send to the Buyer the proposed terms of the contract, including in particular:
costs of delivery;
design, serving as a basis for manufacturing the product.
6. The parties may negotiate the terms of the contract by exchanging emails or telephone calls.
7. As soon as the parties reach an agreement on all conditions of the contract, the Seller will send the Buyer an e-mail with the summary of the order to the address indicated.
8. Upon accepting the order summary, the Buyer agrees to enter into a contract by which the Seller agrees to produce the ordered product in accordance with the specification contained in the order summary and transfer the ownership of this product on the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay the Seller a price for the product as well as cover the costs of product delivery.
1. In the case of ordering a product made to measure, on individual order of the Buyer, the Seller may make the execution of the order subject to the performance of advance payment by the Buyer.
2. The information about the expected advance payment and the specific amount to be paid can be found in the proposed conditions of the contract, referred to in § 3 section 5 of the Regulations.
3. The Buyer is obliged to transfer the advance payment to the Seller’s bank account within 3 days from the conclusion of the contract referred to in § 3 section 8 of the Regulations. If the Buyer fails to pay within the period specified, the Seller will call the Buyer to pay the amount agreed on, setting a deadline for that purpose, although no later than within 7 days. In the event of lack of payment of the advance, the Seller may withdraw from the contract within the following 30 days.
Execution of the order
1. The execution of the order consist of manufacturing the product and preparing it for the shipment.
2. The order is considered executed when it is ready for the shipment to the Buyer.
3. The period of order execution is counted from the conclusion of the contract or the date of receipt of the advance payment –
depending on whether the Seller made the execution of the order subject to advance payment, in accordance with the provisions of § 4 of the Regulations.
Manner and costs of delivery
1. The products are delivered to the Buyers by DHL courier company.
2. The parcel is sent after the Seller receives the entire payment for the order, unless the parties have agreed on cash payment upon delivery (cash on delivery).
3. A courier is obligated to deliver the order directly to the indicated premises only if the weight of the parcel does not exceed 30 kg. In case of heavier parcels, a courier will deliver them only to the building.
4. Before the delivery of goods takes place, we contact the customer to determine a suitable delivery date. After the shipment is sent, the customer receives an e-mail confirmation. The confirmation includes the courier consignment number – please use this code to follow the delivery and check its status on the carrier’s website.
1. The advance payment is always performed by means of transfer made to the bank account of the Seller.
2. The remaining amount may be paid by transfer to the Seller’s bank account or in cash on delivery (cash on delivery).
Withdrawal from the contract by the Consumer
1. A Consumer who has concluded a distance contract with the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract without specifying the reason within 14 days from the day of taking the possession of the purchased products.
2. The right to withdraw from a distance contract does not apply if the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
3. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller about his decision by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail).
4. The consumer may use the template of withdrawal form available at this address: IGNIF.COM – Withdrawal Form; although the format is not obligatory.
5. To meet the deadline for proper withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer has to send information regarding execution of his right before the deadline specified.
6. The Consumer is obliged to return the product to the entrepreneur or transfer it to the person authorized by the entrepreneur to receive it immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract, unless the entrepreneur suggested that he would pick up the item himself. To meet the deadline, the Consumer has to send the product back before the date specified.
7. The product has to be sent back to the address given below:
IGNIF Piotr Mielańczuk,
ul. Szczecińska 7-9
8. The Consumer bears all the direct costs of returning the product.
9. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall return to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the costs of delivering the products, immediately, and in any case not later than within 14 days from the day on which the Seller was notified of the Consumer’s decision of executing his right to withdraw from the contract. Refunds will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution. In no case will the Consumer incur any costs related to the manner of refund being made.
10. If the Consumer did not return the product along with the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall withhold the refund of payments made by the Consumer until the day of receipt of the product.
11. The consumer is liable for any decrease in the value of the product resulting from using the products in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
Liability for defects
1. The Seller is obliged to provide the buyer with a product free from defects.
2. The Seller is liable to the Buyer if the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
3. If the product received has a defect, the Buyer has the right to:
demand exchanging it for a defect-free product;
request for the defect to be removed;
claim a reduction in price;
submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
4. If the Buyer finds a defect in the product, he should inform the Seller about it, specifying at the same time his claim related to the defect found or submit a statement of appropriate content.
5. The Buyer may use the template of complaint form available at this address: IGNIF.COM – Complaint Form; although the format is not obligatory.
6. The Buyer who executes the right under the warranty may send the defective product at the Seller’s expense to the address of the Seller, i.e.: IGNIF Piotr Mielańczuk, ul. Szczecińska 7-9; 75-122 Koszalin.
7. The Seller will examine and respond to the claim submitted by the Buyer within 14 days from the date of its delivery.
1. The products sold by the Seller are covered by guarantee. The details of the guarantee provided are specified here: IGNIF.COM – Guarantee
the right to access personal data;
the right to correct personal data;
the right to erasure personal data;
the right to limit the processing of personal data,
the right to object to the processing of personal data,
the right to transfer data,
the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body,
the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
Tax Advisors’ Office „HANKA” Kancelaria Doradcy Podatkowego mgr Wiesław Tomasz Serafin; PONIATOWSKIEGO 34/16; 76-200 SŁUPSK; tax identification number NIP 6691117534;
JCHost.pl Marcin Ćwiertnia; address: ul. Wspólna 11; 32-085 Modlniczka; tax identification number NIP 5130232935;
Anaria Maciej Ciesielski ul. Buraczana 41C/5; 81-587 Gdynia; tax identification number NIP 8882975391;
RABEN LOGISTICS POLSKA SP. Z O.O.; L. ZBOŻOWA 1; 62-023 ROBAKOWO; PIŁA DIVISION UL. WAWELSKA 111; 64-920 PIŁA tax identification number NIP PL 7773249627;
Furgonetka Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k.
ul. Inżynierska 8; 03-422 Warsaw; tax identification number
Polska Korporacja Wydawców i Dystrybutorów Sp.z o.o.
Ul. Franciszka Klimczaka 5/95; 02-797 Warsaw; tax identification number NIP 5222682646;
BinSoft Sp. z o. o. Sp. k.; ul. Władysława IV 35; 12-100 Szczytno; tax identification number NIP PL7451847216
Out-of-court resolution of complaints and redresses
The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations. The provisions of the Regulations in force at the time the contract is concluded shall apply to contracts concluded prior to the amendment of the Regulations.
Ask an additional question using the contact form >
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.